Are you a #FemaleFounder looking to take your business to the next level? Join Community Innovation Lab along with a team of coaches, facilitators, and other women entrepreneurs at The Refinery Boot Camp!
The Refinery Boot Camp: Event Details
- Dates: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - Friday, January 24, 2020
- Time: Boot Camp begins each day at 9:00 AM and finishes at 5:00 PM
- Place: Co-iLab Hub (600 Rossland Road West, Oshawa ON L1J 8M7)
- RSVP: To apply for your spot at our next Boot Camp, please complete an online application.
The Refinery Boot Camp helps passionate women entrepreneurs who are ready to grow their businesses by providing the strategies, tools, and support they need to develop an action plan and achieve their fullest potential.
This three-day intensive workshop is an opportunity for #FemaleFounders to explore their business with other women business owners and a team of coaches.
By participating in our three-day Boot Camp, you will gain the confidence and skills needed to grow revenue, pivot, or offer new services.
Click here to apply for your FREE* spot!
- Click here to learn more about The Refinery Boot Camp.
- Watch our quick video to see if Boot Camp is right for you!
- Check out the agenda here.
- If you have any questions about The Refinery Boot Camp, please contact The Refinery Program Coordinator, Caroline, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-576-6112.
Let's get started!
* Twenty-five spots per Boot Camp are subsidized thanks to funding from the Ontario Trillium Foundation. Subsidized spots are for women entrepreneurs who reside or operate their business in Durham Region.